- Get Ready / Clinics
Get Ready / Clinics
Triathlon Clinics: Empowering Our Youth
This year the city will also be hosting several super fun sessions to help empower kids and give them the tools to feel confident about every aspect of the event, no matter how experienced. Professional triathlon coach Carrie McCoy will lead three sessions in July and August to encourage our kids that they can do it too, no matter the experience or knowledge. She will cover the basics so each child feels prepared to give their best, and will be talking about goal setting, building a strong mental foundation and the power of believing in our selves -all tools you can take into the classroom and beyond to be successful, positive and strong in every
area of life!
Additional information and clinic sessions will be run by our team of organizers.
Sessions are open to all, regardless of participation - and free to all kids entering grades 1-8
this coming fall.
• May 14: Intro Session For Curious Kiddos and Parents @ Grandview Heights Public Library at 6:00PM in the downstairs meeting room. This session will be an introduction/overview of the event with Q&A
• Jun 1: Anyone Can! A Hands-on/How-to Clinic @ Pool at 11:00AM – Come in your bathing suits! This will be a hands on/how-to for kids interested in the event and will include swimming, a walk-through of transitions, and discussion of the course.
• Jul 13: Let the Fun Begin! Swim Confidently @ Pool at 11:00AM – Come in your bathing suits!
• Aug 3: Building My Foundation/Bike Skills @ Wyman at 8:30AM – Come on your bike!
• Aug 24: The Right Mindset & Self Confidence/Running @ Wyman at 8:30AM
Please register for these sessions here.